ConsciousnessTraining I™ – We can all improve our quality of life
No matter who we are, our words and actions begin with a thought.
An average person has about 60,000 thoughts a day, and about 85% of these thoughts are negative and inexpedient. We then understand the importance of being organized.
The brain is much more important for quality of life than we have previously thought. We can develop and train the whole brain to handle life's small and great challenges and tasks we encounter in daily life. By training the whole brain, we can take control of our feelings and thoughts, which means that we become more emotionally stable and effective in daily life.
The fact that we can have control of our own mind and are able to create changes in our own lives will lead us to the good life we want.
Society today is built on external requirements and expectations, and WE make enormous demands to ourselves. For example, to eat properly, exercise enough, be there for our children, family, friends and work. Everything we “should” do and “should have” done, that we don’t have time for or don’t have the energy to do. This pulls us in all directions and creates a high level of stress in our lives. This is something we have learned from a young age and we try to be dutiful.
Now we all can use more of our potential. This enables us to make choices and decisions based on who we really are, and not based on all the demands made to us.
Are you ready to have the life you really want?
The courses consist of lectures and mental exercises. As a participant you do not need to perform in any way or share information about yourself or from your life. The group is trained as a whole.
- We are in a venue with chairs set up theatre style.
-Lectures take place in sessions, about 1.5 hours each, with breaks between each session.
- There are mental exercises where you:
- Close your eyes and listen to the exercise that is read.<
- Your thoughts are used actively in the exercise in order to train the brain..
Items from the program:
– The brain, its structure and how it is built up.
– How to use our full potential?<
– ESP sense – an important resource – we strengthen gut-feelings and intuitionbr /> – Communication with our self and others.
– Establish a stress-free zone with eyes open – a unique way to handle pressure and stress.
Two simple techniques to use in your own life:
Nightfilm is a planning tool. In short it is used to sort and tidy in your head, as well as to get an overview of the next day. This gives quality sleep and a good overview of daily life. In addition the technique puts things in perspective and creates new solutions..
The Creative Corneris used for goals and mental preparations as well as to change difficult situations, or when something comes to a halt. The changes made are lasting, and this increases the feeling of mastering, satisfaction with life and our mental well-being.
- ConsciousnessTraining I™ runs over a weekend from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM both days.
- Course fee: CAD 670, -. (Please contact the instructor if you wish pay in 2 or 3 instalments).
- Refreshments/meals are not included in the price.
- An opportunity for guidance by phone in use of the techniques is included in the course fee.<
- Reduced price for repetition of ConsciousnessTraining I™ at CAD 135,-.
- On the last day of the course you will receive a diploma and a repetition card, and you will also receive a Compendium for ConsciousnessTraining I™.
- The lower age limit is 18 years, or 16 years with the written consent of a parent or guardian.
- At this course you do not need to take notes, just be present for all the course hours..
This course aims to deepen and reinforce ConsciousnessTraining I™. The lectures focus on giving you a new perspective about who you are and the potential you have.
The effect of the course is personal growth that creates new results in life and in your daily life. We work on understanding the equation that gives a strengthened individual. It's about focusing on values, and being a strengthened individual in a strong community.