Date / time
11/05/2019 - 12/05/2019
10:00 - 20:00
Jan Petter Ringvold
ConsciousnessTraining I™ – We can all improve our quality of life
No matter who we are, our words and actions begin with a thought.
An average person has about 60,000 thoughts a day, and about 85% of these thoughts are negative and inexpedient. We then understand the importance of being organized.
The brain is much more important for quality of life than we have previously thought. We can develop and train the whole brain to handle life’s small and great challenges and tasks we encounter in daily life. By training the whole brain, we can take control of our feelings and thoughts, which means that we become more emotionally stable and effective in daily life.
The fact that we can have control of our own mind and are able to create changes in our own lives will lead us to the good life we want.
Society today is built on external requirements and expectations, and WE make enormous demands to ourselves. For example, to eat properly, exercise enough, be there for our children, family, friends and work. Everything we “should” do and “should have” done, that we don’t have time for or don’t have the energy to do. This pulls us in all directions and creates a high level of stress in our lives. This is something we have learned from a young age and we try to be dutiful.
Now we all can use more of our potential. This enables us to make choices and decisions based on who we really are, and not based on all the demands made to us.
Are you ready to have the life you really want?
Quick and lasting results effectively
ConsciousnessTraining I™ runs over a weekend from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM both days.
– Lectures take place in sessions, about 1.5 hours each
– We are in a venue with chairs set up theatre style.
– Mental exercises are read, your eyes are closed and you use your thoughts actively to train the whole brain
– You do not have to take notes
– You do not need to share information about yourself or from your life
– As a participant you do not need to perform in any way
– You have to be present at all the course sessions
You will get two simple techniques to use in daily life – a tool for life
What else is included in the course fee?
– A compendium where the techniques is described in depth
– A diploma upon completing the course
– A repetition card – the right to repeat the course as many times as you want to for a reduced fee $108
– You have the opportunity to call us for guidance in use of the techniques
– You can divide the course fee free of charge. (Please contact the instructor if you wish pay in instalments)
Introductory price $440 (ord. price $540)
We give a 20% family discount when you participate for the first time, and on the same course. If you have attended courses previously, you can bring the family at a course, and they will get a 20% discount when they participate with you for the first time. Please contact your instructor for a family discount.
The lower age limit is 18 years, or 16 years with the written consent of a parent or guardian.
When you have signed up you will receive confirmation to the e-mail that you registered.